Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

The Outside World: Take 1

Hey guys. I haven't posted on this blog for ages... to be honest I did abandon it but for the right reasons - my digital camera broke! My family will invest in a new one soon for holiday pictures and stuff so I might be able to use it for this blog sometimes :)

As for the summer hols, what have you all been up to? I've gone to Switzerland for a week and came back a week ago. It was fun =) Since then, I haven't been doing much lol. Life's kinda crazy... in my head.

I know my youtube is currently on hold, It's really personal and I haven't even told anyone so I can't tell anyone here! Sorry hehe :) Hopefully I'll still make vlogs and stuff but I'm not too sure If I want to yet.

Hope your all well and are looking forward to a new school year (which I have very mixed emotions about).

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik